Comment on page
Debug Stateful Contract using Dry Run Dump file
You can also debug a stateful smart contract directly using a dry run dump file. Once the dry run dump file is exported, you can start debugger several times using the same dump file.
- In Stateful Contract transaction UI, enter all the details
- Export dry run dump by selecting "Dry Run Dump" option
- Find dry run dump file under build/dryrun
- Right click on the dry run dump file and select "Start TEAL Debugger"
- Dry run dump file's extension is ".dr.json"